Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Wall

Lucca has a very big wall around it. It is about 3 miles around. The wall is kind of like a high, really fat road and sometimes you can come upon some little fields of grass on the sides that sometimes have swings.You can get off and on very easily and there’s even a restaurant on the wall! In the picture, my mom and I are walking on top of the wall. Can you believe it's that big?!

Today we rode our bikes all the way around the wall. My bike was kind of small and Ashley’s was a little big for her. There aren’t too many hills so we didn’t have to pedal really hard going up. Lots of people walk and ride their bikes on the wall, but it’s not too crowded so it’s easy to get around.


When I come back I want to ride and walk on the wall more often. It’s fun to just be outside and be on the wall and just have a good time.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Arya, the wall really does look big. Papa and I are glad you are having such a good time.