Thursday, October 23, 2014

Our Trip to the Chocolate Festival

In the morning we got up at 5:15 am and took 2 trains to Eurochocolate in Perugia. That is a chocolate festival in Umbria. This is a picture of me on the train sleeping because I was tired.


When we got to Perugia, we took a minimetro to up the hill to the chocolate festival. The minimetro was very very small. It was so small it was like 10 people trying to share a swing, but different.


This is a view from the chocolate festival across the valley of Perugia. I think it’s pretty.


Here are a lot of pictures of different kinds of chocolate. We got to try a lot of chocolate. There are ones like Mickey Mouse and little ducks. 












This is a view of part of the fair. It’s pretty big.


This is a picture of Daddy with the fruit guy. They were also having a health fair that day.


Look at us! I’m a cookie!


When we were walking, we saw a marionette dancing. It was silly because the puppet had strings on her breasts and they could bounce when the lady lifted the strings (Dad note: sorry no video!)


We ate lunch at a Pizzeria. Ashley and I shared a margherita pizza and Mommy and Daddy shared a calzone. 


I got a Hello Kitty Chocolate and I ate some off, basically her head. Ashley got a little chocolate turtle. It was cold and windy so we decided to go home. 


No comments: